Had a bit of a blank recently, I've wanted to update but haven't actually got round to it, as when the time comes to write I'm like meh cant be arsed with that.
This had me thinking.
I mean do people outside of the poker world actually read this ?
Do they understand how my life is ?
Do they wanna hear me bitch about having a bad day ?
Do they care if I win £10k in an hour ?
The answer to all these questions is simple NO!
So why do I write this blog ?
Is it to brag about my life ?
Is it to prove to myself that I'm good ?
Is it a way of promoting myself to others ?
Again the answer is simple NO!
The reason I write this blog is straight forward its a way of me recording what I've done, plan to do, or am doing.
I don't care if people read this and think wtf is this about or if people feel the need to pass on my link to others, I will simply write what ever I feel like writing.
I've been going through a pretty difficult time recently in terms of poker, things haven't been going as I had hoped. In terms of family, people around me seem to be of ill health and struggling.
I really want to make some changes to the people around me, to the people that mean the most, the people that are there regardless.
I know my mum is never gonna read this so I have no problem stating what I'm going to do for her.
My mum is getting married next year and being from a family without to much money I plan to surprise her by getting her a horse and cart to travel in on the day and also by arranging a reception without her knowing.
My mum is marrying the man she has been with for the last 20 years and due to ill health of both, they have decided that the time is now right to take that next step.
Truth is they've been together that long that he's already part of the family, my going through the formalities of a wedding, it makes if official.
Was gonna put something about poker but not really in the mood to update - I've had a good day and that's all that counts.
Laters
Ant
No comments:
Post a Comment